This is the first time I’ll participate in #ARCAugust, hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat but I want to make it a really big thing for me, because I have bunches of ARCs from Book Con that I really want to get to reading, and I feel like I’m going to fall behind on ARCs during the fall.
I might have gotten in over my head with all the ARCs I’ve requested and received, but I do intend to read every single one of these before 2018 ends. Let’s just hope more don’t appear on top of my TBR.
That being said, I’d really like to hit 15 ARCs this month? I know school’s starting for me, so I theoretically should be realistic, but I’d like to make the push to get to reading all of these. And normally I aim to read at least 20 books a month, so I just have to try and read more ARCs vs. other formats.
Sorry backlist books. This month isn’t for you.
Also, if you haven’t heard of any of these titles, I totally recommend checking them out. I wouldn’t have taken/requested them if I didn’t think they sound good, which is why this is doubling as a recommendation post!
If you’re not buried under your TBR, you’re not doing things right.
Below is my bingo board!
18/15 ARCs read this month
(Because #ARCAugust was extended till September 3rd, I had time to squeeze in Sadie, The Leading Edge of Now, and Unclaimed Baggage)
Upcoming ARCs I Have Scheduled for Review in August
See All the Stars by Kit Frick The Raging Ones by Becca & Krista Ritchie Girl at the Grave by Teri Bailey Black Seafire by Natalie C. Parker Hidden Pieces by Paula Stokes That’s Not What Happened by Kody Keplinger
- Access Restricted by Gregory Katsoulis
Mirage by Somaiya Daud Fresh Ink edited by Lamar Giles
Backlist ARCs I Haven’t Read Yet
- A Prom to Remember by Sandy Hall
- When the Beat Drops by Anna Hecker
- Anger Is a Gift by Mark Oshiro
- The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco
- Busted by Gina Ciocca
- Mortal Dagger by Ann Aguirre
- The Arsonist by Stephanie Oakes
Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Jane, Unlimited by Kristen Cashore
- Campfire by Shawn Sarles
Upcoming ARCs I Have Scheduled for Review in September
- As She Ascends by Jodi Meadows
- When Elephants Fly by Nancy Richardson Fischer
- Black Wings Beating by Alex London
- Rabbit & Robot by Andrew Smith
- The Tomb by S.A. Bodeen
Escaping from Houdini by Kerri M aniscal co Unclaimed Baggage by Jen Doll
- Here to Stay by Sara Farizan
- American Road Trip by Patrick Flores-Scott
- Imposters by Scott Westerfeld
- Rule by Ellen Goodlett
Sadie by Courtney Summers The Leading Edge of Now by Marci Lyn Curtis Not Even Bones by Rebecca Schaffer
Other Upcoming ARCs from After September that I Have But Will Probably Not Get to Reading
Aquicorn Cove by Katie O’Neill The Disasters by M.K. England
- Stronger, Faster, and More Beautiful by Arwen Elys Dayton
- Shatter the Suns by Caitlin Sangster
- This Splintered Silence by Kayla Olson
- The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Jack of Hearts (and Other Parts) by Lev A.C. Rosen
- The Light Between Worlds by Laura E. Weymouth
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera
- Light Years by Kass Morgan
- The Devil’s Thief by Lisa Maxwell
- The Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke
- The Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
Damsel by Elana K. Arnold
- Dry by Neal and Jarrod Shusterman
- Broken Things by Lauren Oliver
- Kingdom of the Blazing Phoenix by Julie C. Dao
- The Last Wish of Sasha Cade by Cheyenne Young
- The Girl King by Mimi Yu
Yeah. I have a lot of ARCs to read. But this is the month for cracking down on them!!! And I am great at cracking things. My arm when I was in middle school. Pepper. Nuts. Other food items and body parts.
Do you think I can get a decent hunk of these read and reviewed? I don’t know! But check back in on this post throughout August for updates on bingo, what I’ve read, what I’ve reviewed, and everything in between!